Wednesday, August 17, 2011

I'm back...

The summer is winding down, school is once again starting, and that means more time for me.  As the days become shorter, I'm finding myself perusing the Internet for great deals and coupon offers in the evenings.  What does this mean for you, my dedicated (and patient) readers?  I will, once again, be online posting the best local deals that I can find. 
I want to hear from you.  As we start a new "season" at Sioux Falls Savvy Saver, I want to strive to provide information that interests YOU!!  What do you want to see on a weekly basis?  What kinds of deals don't interest you?  Would you like me to include online deals/specials?

Post a comment, "like" Sioux Falls Savvy Saver on Facebook and leave a comment, and Subscribe today so you don't miss a single deal!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Stephanie! Welcome back! I always have appreciated the ad-matchups with Walgreen's. I've been doing them myself now for a few months and it's getting easier for me; well...it doesn't take me as long, I should say. I'd like to see matchups for the dollar stores such as Family Dollar and Dollar General. I'm an avid consignment store shopper so notices about sales are nice to hear about. On 9/5/11-Labor Day, Savers has a 50% off day. I'll def be heading there when I get a chance!
    Thanks for everything!

    ReplyDelete