Monday, June 14, 2010

FREE Items at Target


Here are a couple of great deals available at Target this week:

Clean & Clear Finishes Pore Perfecting Moisturizer and Cleanser - $2 (until 6/26)
Use the $2 off coupon from here
Final Cost: FREE

Buy 1 select Dove antiperspirant ($3.49), get 3 oz. Dove body spray FREE
Then use two $2 off coupons from here
Use 1 Target coupon good for $1 off from here
Final Cost: both items FREE + $1.51 in overage to go towards your other items
***be sure to hand over the manufacturer's coupons first***

I did the transaction (I purchased the Dove and the Clean & Clear together as one transaction) twice. I purchased a cute pair of leggings ($1.98) and shirt ($3.24) for my daughter from the clearance section (75% off) as "filler items" for each transaction to absorb the $1.51 in overage from the Dove. So I got:

2 Dove Deoderants
2 Dove Body Sprays
2 Clean & Clear Pore Cleansing Cleansers
1 pair of leggings
and 1 shirt for (drum roll, please) $3.05 including tax!! This is why I coupon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment