Wednesday, February 17, 2010

HyVee: Kellogg's Cereal Deal

Hyvee is having a 50% off on all Kellogg's products. I went tonight and picked some up with the $1.50/2 boxes coupons from here or here.

I bought 4 boxes, and when I was done checking out, I got a $3 catalina (a coupon good on my next Hyvee purchase)!! This makes the Kellogg's cereal even more inexpensive!!

Here's how it works:

Qualifying products are Kellogg's Corn Pops, Frosted Flakes, Apple Jacks, Froot Loops, Cocoa Crispies, and Honey Smacks (10 oz or larger)

Buy 3 get $1 catalina
Buy 4 get $3 catalina
Buy 5 get $4 catalina

I bought 8 boxes of cereal (only 4 qualified) and 3 large boxes of Pop Tarts for $15 (after coupons) but got $3 to spend on my next visit making each item just over $1. I love inexpensive cereal!!

No comments:

Post a Comment